We have teamed up with Technologo.com to introduce a new and exciting feature to NaturalTrends.com! Integrating Technologo enables us to add virtual sample technology to our website, allowing visitors to our website to quickly and easily produce high quality virtual sample images directly on the website.
Clicking on our "Create a Virtual Sample" links throughout the website will open a popup window with a photograph of the current product. From there you may upload and add any logo graphic to the imprint area of the product photo. You may also change colors, fragrances, flavors, and options. The "Advanced Mode" link will take you to an extended virtual sample creation tool that will allow you to adjust the color, position, scale, rotation, skew, and curve of your logo. Once you have finished creating the virtual, you may email it directly to whomever you choose.
Below are some additional features of this new virtual sample technology that we think will you'll find very useful.
See below for tips & suggestions, and disclaimers.
The Digital Catalog as a PDF is the same as our print catalog, just PDF. You can view it online, or download it to your computer.
The One-Click Catalog allows you to upload any logo graphic just once, and then see it applied on every product in our catalog, quickly and simply. It is a powerful tool for evaluating what any logo looks like on any of our products. It is a one-step process for creating virtuals of all our products. You can search through the products by SKU, name or description. See the whole catalog, or jump quickly to certain products in the One-Click Catalog below:
- Lens Cleaner
- Lip Balm
- Sun Care
Tips & Suggestions
Here are some tips and suggestions to get the most out of Technologo:
- If you want a more precise virtual of what the label will look like on a product, please visit out Art Specs page and download the PDF layout template for that product. You will then be able to lay out your logo on the label along with the required FDA product identification info. Save the whole label as your logo graphic, and then use that when uploading your artwork into Technologo. The "Advanced Mode" in Technologo will allow more fine-tuned placement of your graphics. Please note that when placing a logo with the additional FDA product identification info, this info will extend beyond the defined green imprint area boundaries.
- If you upload a logo in .AI format (Adobe Illustrator), make sure that the file has been saved with PDF compatibility, otherwise it will not display correctly and you will see only lines of text on a white background.
- If you wish to send (email) a virtual to multiple recipients, you must send them one at a time or use the "Advanced Mode." In "Advanced Mode" you may add multiple email recipients in the "To:" field with commas separating them.
- The "Advanced Mode" will allow much more fine-tuned adjustment of position, scale, skew, and curve. It requires that Java be installed on your computer, which is common for most internet users. If you do not have Java installed, you may download it for free at www.java.com.
The Technologo virtual sample technology is a fast and easy way to see what a logo roughly looks like on a product. But it is not to be considered final art layout. Orders will still be processed regularly and art will still have to be submitted to our art department for layout and production. Here are some disclaimers for using this service:
- In addition to the logo, the majority of our products also include FDA required product identification on the label. This is often placed at the bottom of the label, as can be seen on the product photos on our website. If you would like to produce a virtual with that FDA product identification information included, to more accurately reflect the final look of the product, please visit our Art Specs page and download the layout template for that particular product. You can then lay out the logo on the label with the FDA info included, and then upload that artwork when asked to "Add logo" in the Technologo system. You will want to use the "Advanced Mode" if you do this so you may place the FDA info just outside the imprint area. All the imprint areas we have set up do not include this FDA info.
- Technologo allows you to upload or change your logo into any imprint color you choose. Please keep in mind, however, that our standard imprint colors still apply, as do upcharges for multiple colors, halftones, or PMS matches. See our Art Specs page for more information.